Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weekly Wikipedia Find: Culper Ring

I love that spy shit. Real, dirty, gritty espionage, black ops, moral grays, for god or for country. I eat that shit up. Here I got my bowl and my secret decoder spoon. And my wooden teeth. Nom nom nom.

We're taking it back. We're taking it back. We're taking it back. To the 18th century. Spy rings and spymasters. The American Revolutionary War. 1778. General Washington has ordered this spy ring, this Culper Ring, to infiltrate New York City. The redcoats, the limey bastards, have taken the City, that was almost two years ago.

Wikipedia by Week
Week Twelve: Mary Sue
Week Eleven: Byford dolphin diving bell accident
Week Ten: Deep-sea gigantism
Week Nine: Bloop
Week Eight: Rat king
Week Seven: Gustave Doré
Week Six: Tomorrow
Week Five: Borscht Belt
Week Four: Swampman
Week Three: Chinese room
Week Two: Ambrose Burnside
Week One:
Lolita fashion

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home