Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Life Review: The Name Remains the Same

It would seem vaguely incestuous to date someone with the same last name as me.

I'm just saying that, hypothetically speaking (yeah, yeah, hypothetically... that's it) I had the opportunity to hit on someone with the same last name as me.

Now I didn't actually do it, because god forbid, but I clearly had an opening. Like all openings, it began with squash. She was asking me about what activities I'm into at school, squash came up, she asked me who exactly it's played. It would have been so easy for me to just slip in a "I can show you sometime." However, I refrained. But god what if we're related. Even if we're not, which we're not, it would be so easy to just assume, amirite?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right.

12:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home