Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Privileged I

Woot! Today, I officially received my first piece of Facebook spam:

Some analysis.

A) She says "hey, my name's Victoria" despite it saying her name is Elizabeth [redacted].

B) She says "i'm trying to chat with you, but i don't think you can here on facebook". False.

Okay, so likely someone's profile got hacked. Hell, she used to actually have a profile picture when I received the message, so someone has taken some actions. Plus no sane person sends a message at 5:52 am.

Some things about Elizabeth [redacted]:
  • she hails from the mythical city of Halifax, NS, United States
  • her Favorite Books include Other
  • she ain't bad looking
Finally, there is this link [url redacted]. How tempted I am. But somethings will have to remain in my imagination.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home